Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Crazy Backwoods Church!

This is NO JOKE. Me and my buddy Mike went shooting this past Thanksgiving at the boonies gun range in Columbus, GA. The range is actually one of the nicest ranges that I have ever been to, but I can't say the same for the local church. Sorry I just took a picture of the sign... you can probably guess why we didn't drive back in the woods to take a picture of the actual church building.

#1 The church was not viewable from the road. Enough said.
#2 We saw this on our way back from the range and we were out of ammo.

Had those 2 obstacles not stood in our way, you'd be seeing pictures of the church. I plan on getting some on my next trip to the range. Stay tuned and check back in 2 weeks for those.

Is this for real? Solar lights duct taped and jigga rigged to the sign?



No comments: