Monday, May 19, 2008

Update on the attack dog

So...lately a big black dog (no, i'm not a freakng racist) has been chasing my wife on her walks and barking aggressively. It's never on a leash and comes out of the same garage door every time. It's done this for the 3 years that I have lived here, and it doesn't bother me even though it has literally tried to eat me a couple of times... I just shake it off. BUT, chasing my wife ain't happen'n!

So... It finally drew the last straw when on my last run it viciously attacked, barked, growled, etc. at me. I went to the door...

knocked.
knocked again.
rang the doorbell (i don't think it worked cuz i couldn't hear it dinging).
knocked again.
I know they were home.
The garage door was open and there were 3 cars in the garage.
Buncha sissy's.
left.
went home and typed up a letter.
below is the actual letter.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
!ADULT CONTENT!

Homeowner,

I am fed up with your loose dog chasing me, and more importantly, my wife. I can deal with it, but I will NO LONGER put up with your dog chasing my wife and aggressively barking and growling at her while chasing her. If your dog chases my wife one more time, it will end up on your front porch with a broken neck! I have no dispute between you personally, or your family, but please understand that the protection of my family is my number one interest and I'm tired of her being afraid to go out.

I have also notified animal control with your address.

Thanks
- - - - - - - - -

Walked back to the house and dropped it in the mailbox.

Now, I was upset when I wrote it and probably should have cooled down first, but guess what...

I went running today, and guess where that mug was for the first time since we have lived here???

ON A LEASH!

I WIN!

1 comment:

Johnson said...

Travis and I are sitting here cracking up!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Kelly