Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Interlink Control Update

It just keeps getting better. Below is an informative post I received from a former employee of Interlink Control. Seems that even from the inside their tactics and experience are just short of

"As a former employee of this company, I can honestly say you are dead on. After all, the manager has NO experience what so ever. He used to work at a trucking company. As far as Lee goes, well, Lee is Lee, and he is just one little piece of the "puzzle". Just following orders. I have over 30+ years experience in the industry. I was being told " just go put it in, and we will worry about making it work later". Want some more good reading? Check the Cobb County Court records. Interlink Control is in the fiasco with Cobb EMC. ( too long to explain here, but do the research, it's great reading)"

Now my problems are confirmed.

What would you guys do if you were me?

No comments: